How Ehsan House helps
By providing the support and care for both individual and their family.
Ehsan House provides a combination of treatment and awareness for urban and rural that aims to minimize some of the factors that exacerbate the problems. The facilities include:
- Outpatient services - To provide access to psychiatric care to those in need
- Counseling services - For individuals and families to get to the root of their problems Integrated mental and general health care services
- Day Care Centre - Activity and employment opportunities for those with mental illness
- Community awareness programs - To sensitize the community to mental illness increasing acceptance and encouraging more people to access medical help
- Dissemination of information – To design and publish info graphics, brochures, booklets, and magazines to increase public awareness - To encourage mental health care to be seen and used as much as general health care